Monday, March 12, 2007

Five years

Today at Pin Oak Service Center they had a
special meal in honor of Dick's five years of
employment there. (They do that for everyone
when they reach the five-year mark.) He's
not a bad-looking auto mechanic, is he? I just
love it that he's letting his curls grow out a little
bit again. He had kept his hair extremely short
ever since his chemo treatments three years ago,
but this winter he let it grow enough to curl.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Congrats to him on his years of service! What a nice employer!

Cherdecor said...

Pin Oak is fortunate to have such a great mechanic working for them. Congratulations, Dick!

Anonymous said...

He is rather "easy on the eyes" isn't he? And I do like the curls. I noticed them on one of your previous pictures and thought that they were a nice addition. And Congrats on the honor! It's nice when a company notices the contributions of their employees!

Anthony Stauffer said...

Way to go Pop!!!