Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Yours Truly - the photographer.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

You looked mah-velous....despite the beginning to your day.

Cherdecor said...

Beautiful inside and out! Girl, you've got it going on! I am going to copy and save THIS picture!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I think Taps is one of the saddest songs. It makes me teary-eyed even when I don't know the deceased person.

Anonymous said...

Sweet photo of the photographer, there, my sweet Jeanie girl. And you know what? No one can even tell that you cleaned up barf in that outfit. See? You are resilient, you are resouceful, you are dependable, and you are beautiful. Most of all, you have a heart to Follow the Lord Jesus, and because of that, you bless so many people. I pray that the blessing you are to me -- and many others -- comes back to bless you time and time again! (And I loved the tour of part of your family tree.)