Dick just got home from his hunting trip. Several of the guys got deer, but not Dick. He's a very tired man, ready to hit the sack.
Below are pictures to show what I've been doing while he's gone. I figured out that there's a place to caption my pictures , but I don't like the layout as well as the way I used to do it. I'd rather have the captions underneath the picture in smaller black print. Oh, well..... the old way doesn't work anymore, so I'll just get used to the new way, I guess.
3 comments:
oh, rats. I was looking forward to some deer balogna. Remember that year in East Pete that we made deer balogna with the one neighbor man?
Yep, Jay Weisensale. Deer bologna is the best. Almost, anyway. I think the jerky is even better. When Dad got jerky made the last two times he got a deer, he almost had to guard it with his life. Even Lisa was prone to stealing it!!
The deer hunters we've talked to this year say that there are not as many deer out there. There used to be so many deer that they ran in herds. The numbers are decreasing.
Post a Comment