Sunday, August 27, 2006


The lodge at Mr. Olivet Blue Mountain Camp. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one beautiful place. Did you like it? Was the cost prohibitive? We are always on the lookout for a place to have Daniel's family reunion. There are so many little ones (his one sister has 17 grandbabies already, and her one son got married about a year ago and has no children yet and her youngest son isn't even married yet!) But because the young families cannot afford expensive vacations, we try to find places that are adequate, comfortable, but not too expensive. That place really looks nice!
. . .Was that a hard day of school? You must be tired tonight. No posting!

Jean said...

That's weird. I posted something Monday evening at 9 something, but it apparently didn't show up yet at 11:43 when you wrote this comment. I wonder what's up with that?

Anonymous said...

Probably just my flakey computer. It does what it wants when it wants to. After I had searched in vain for a posting, I made my comment, went back to your page, and there was last night's posting, made a full two hours before I was looking. Then this morning, I checked back in and last night's posting wasn't there again, and I wondered if you had deleted it (for some strange, unknown reason). I decided to hit "refresh" and Voila! there it was!