I just posted a bunch of pictures from Lisa in reverse order. I must be losing it! I had a little consecutive story line going with the captions under the pictures. So you'll have to start at the bottom (where Sophie is looking for someone to play with) and then scoll upward.
1 comment:
It's cute in any order! IRYQ -- Charles is the nephew of Jay Fox, if I understand correctly. His wife was a Rhodes from Minnesota. Her parents lived in Iowa somewhere along the way.
And our Deborah went to SMBI before Raphael did -- and between them, the names you mentioned are very familiar. They said that they didn't know the Reeds specifically, but that the name "Mark Reed" was familiar to them. My son has such good memories from being at SMBI. Yesterday on the way to Passport Health, I put the CD into the player that his chorus had made the year that he was there, and reveled in listening to his strong, clear tenor singing the old, old songs of the faith in gorgeous harmony. He prefers praise and worship music and sometimes it seems like such a waste that these young people who can really sing four part harmony do so little of it. But it isn't the harmony (in fact, there is entirely too much pride in the ability to sing harmony!) but rather the praise that is rising out of a heart that is right before God. And now I will get off my soap box. Love you!
Post a Comment