Saturday, April 22, 2006

A rain blizzard

We are getting RAIN!!!! Today was like a rain blizzard, if there is such a thing. Destiny went to a birthday party this afternoon for Joel Keener from our church. I wanted to do my grocery shopping while she was gone, and it was during that time that the rain and wind started coming with a vengence. Of course I needed to go to three different stores and the gas station. My umbrella, already on its last spoke, just couldn't handle it anymore, and I had to get a new one at CVS. My car was so full already, because Dick had helped me to load the things I need to take for the MCDS Worship Team tomorrow morning. The boy at Weis Markets who helped me load my groceries was very impressed with my guitar amp!

I am so thankful that we didn't have this rain last weekend for Easter. And I PRAY we will not have this kind of rain next weekend when MCDS has our annual benefit auction.

No comments: