I have another prayer request I should have thought of last evening, but didn't. My sister Doris has an 11-yr-old daughter Ellen who is going to Hershey Medical Center tomorrow for surgery on her foot. They will need to cut a bone to straighten her foot, also cut and reattach a tendon elsewhere, work on lowering her arch. It will be a very painful thing, and she needs to be in a cast for six weeks and not put any weight on it at all. They will be getting a wheel chair for her and either crutches or a walker. Ellen is a special needs child, so please pray for her and Doris's family. The surgery is not until 1:00 tomorrow, and Ellen is not allowed to eat or drink anything tomorrow before her surgery, so that in itself needs prayer.
I'll see if I can post pictures of Ellen and little Wayne (the baby getting eye surgery this week), so you know who you're praying for.
2 comments:
I'm praying for Ellen, but also little Wayne. I started the Daniel Diet yesterday. I had a bad headache in the afternoon, but other than that I felt okay. Where could I get sprouted bread? I don't think I've heard of it before. Rose
I'm sure a health food store would have it. Hopefully you have something like that down there - any place that sells food supplements and natural and organic type stuff.
Post a Comment