Today I finally had the chance to have a nice, long chat with Miki by phone. It's amazing how a phone call from such a distance is as clear as a bell. They recently added a new member to their family - a Jack Russell terrior puppy named Jaqueline, or Jackie for short. She's 9 weeks old now. Miki sent me pictures after we talked, so enjoy!
This evening I'm going to Solanco High School for the County Chorus concert. There are at least four of my former students in it this year. I'm going to drop Destiny off with Frank on my way there. Dick works at Advance Auto Parts on Saturday evenings, so I guess I'll go by myself. I was thinking I would ask my sister Mary Ellen to go along, but she went to a women's retreat this weekend. I wish Jeremy could go with me! When he was in County and District chorus and we went to the concerts, I used to think I had died and gone to heaven. It's just breath taking to hear 200 of the best high school singers all put together in one chorus. I can hardly wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment