Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tastefully Simple and simply fun

This evening I went to a Tastefully Simple party. I never go to parties like that, because many years ago I decided I didn't have time for them in my life. But this one was an exception, because it was hosted by Melissa Nolt, my co-worker who bought our house. I really wanted the chance to go to that house as a guest for the first time ever. It was a strange feeling sitting there, looking around and reminiscing. But I didn't have a chance to get very sentimental, because we were having too much fun tasting things and laughing. There were four of us teachers there besides Melissa, and I'm afraid we were acting more like children than teachers.

Dick felt feverish when he went to bed last evening and he was ready to go to bed as soon as he was finished eating this evening. I helped Destiny to get ready for bed before I left and she watched a movie in our bedroom while he slept. She was still awake when I got home after 9. I guess we'll see how everyone feels in the morning.

No comments: