Saturday, January 14, 2006
County Chorus
I went to the County Chorus concert this evening. I almost chickened out when I realized it was snowing and blowing. But it was just flurries. But the wind was unbelievable. I had to walk a long way from where I parked my car to the door of the high school. I really and truly thought the wind would blow me over! There were three of my former students in the chorus - Matt Garber, Brandon Kreider, and Heather Harley. I never did see Matt, but I saw his parents. I had a good view of Heather the whole evening and got to talk to her afterward. I could see Brandon occasionally, and just got to say a quick "hi" to him afterward. I'm so proud of those kids. They are going to go places.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment