Tuesday, December 27, 2005

We're home!

Well, another Florida visit is over already. But I can't complain. This was actually my 5th time there this calendar year! Our flight home went fine. I'm too weary to write much tonight, so just enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Cherdecor said...

What! Manheim Christian must pay you WELL! (:

Jean said...

Ha, ha, ha!!! We have a very generous daughter and son-in-law, and Southwest Airlines has incredible prices. Actually, our first trip down was last New Year's when we drove a Budget truck down with Jeremy's furniture, then flew home. Then in Feb. we went to see newborn Sophie. On Mother's Day weekend Lisa flew me down. In August we went down and took advantage of Southwest's $49 one way tickets. And this time Lisa and George used the "miles" they had accumulated on their American Express to fly us down. So that's how I've been down 5 times this year!