Tuesday, December 20, 2005

No adrenaline left!

It's been a pretty easy two days since the programs are over. I've been showing the video of the school program in each class and getting things put back in place. Last evening Destiny and I watched the video in my bed while Dick was playing basketball, and we both fell asleep right afterward. So I had a good night's sleep, but I still felt like I was on some kid of sleeping pill today. I guess there's no adrenaline left! This evening Dick finally had time to put our Christmas lights up on our front porch and there's one section that will not light. Those of you in the musical at church will find that amusing, I'm sure!!

Last week I got Destiny a flying saucer. She played outside for a while when we got home from school today. As some of you know, our houses right here are on terraces. She was able to start at the level of the house above us, down past our house, and on down to the next house. It looked like great fun.

A few months ago Lisa and George took Sophie to a pediatric eye doctor because they thought her eyes weren't working together. The doctor found that she has astigmatism and prescribed glasses! So they got them yesterday and I have a picture of her below. As of yesterday she wasn't seeming to be bothered by them and seemed very happy with them on. Lisa said they're the tiniest glasses she ever saw! I think she looks adorable.

No comments: