I feel like a lady of leisure this morning. Christmas programs are over, school is finished, I even got some shopping done yesterday, and some gifts wrapped this morning. Destiny was just dying to see gifts under our tree, so when she wakes up this morning there will finally be some. Dick is at a company breakfast this morning, then he has off for the day. I have my Amy Grant Christmas C.D. on and I am absolutely content.
This evening we will have a candlelight service at church. That is always a very precious time. Destiny will probably spend some time with Frank today, then tomorrow she will spend the day with Enid. Sunday morning we will leave here around 3:30 for the Philadelphia airport. By 10 a.m we will be in Tampa. I can hardly wait. Jeremy even has off work on Sunday and Monday, so that will be wonderful to be able to spend that much time with him. Destiny thinks she's going to be swimming in the pool, but I'm trying to warn her that it's winter down there too, just not as winter as here!
1 comment:
Have a wonderful time with Lisa, George, Sophie, and Jeremy. I will be thinking of you. Merry Christmas to you all.
Post a Comment