I had an appointment with a podiatrist this morning. For the pain I've been having in my one ankle, he wrapped it with something that may not get wet, and I must keep it on until I go back in two weeks. He also told me to stay off the treadmill at the gym, which almost made me feel like crying. Now that I've finally gotten a good exercise program going for the first time in years, he tells me to stay off the treadmill. I know there are other things that are not as hard on my feet, but I just don't like them as much. But I'll be a good girl, I guess, because I do want this ankle to heal. He also took impressions of my feet to get orthotics (I don't know how to spell that word) made for wearing inside my shoes.
I got the food made for my meal at Camp Andrews this evening. I was so sleepy when I started cooking, so I drank a cup of coffee. Guess what? Now I'm not sleepy.
No comments:
Post a Comment