This was a fun weekend. Yesterday morning I had the Stauffer ladies' breakfast. We had such a good time catching up with each others' lives and children.
In the evening our church had our annual pig roast/barn party. It was another fun time. A little too cold for my taste, but great food and fellowship.
After church today we met our son Frank so he could have Destiny for the day. Then we went to my cousin Mary Jane Myers's home for dinner. She has been having groups of her cousins every Sunday this month. Cousins Arlene, Louanne, and Erma Martin were there, as well as their sister Revenda and her husband. Also there was cousin Peggy Myers and her husband. After dinner Mary Jane and I played piano and organ together. A very unique afternoon.
We had Christmas musical rehearsal at church at 5. Wow - they are sounding good. The people in the drama practiced for the first time and they are going to be incredible. There will definitely be a lot of laughs. I was just cracking up listening to them, and I've heard it on the C.D. a lot of times already. Anyone reading this who is interested - the performance will be Sunday, December 18 at 7 p.m. at Grace Community Fellowship.
Lisa sent a bunch of pictures of Sophie yesterday. She is 9 months now and learning new things every day. It's just nothing short of amazing how quickly babies grow in the first year.
No comments:
Post a Comment